Wednesday 28 July 2010

26th June 2010


Am i gonna remember this day? Hell to the yeah I am! I could even say that it was one of the best days of my life thus far. I think its cos of the recklessness and spontaneity that made it extra awesome. And coming from a pretty conservative family with an erm, restricted upbringing, that's saying a lot. Let me tell you why:

1. Busting jokes with paramedics is a MUST especially after hours of my friend F crying over an injection (a needle phobe); highlighted by her wailing 'its gonna penetrate meeee!'. The look on the paramedics' face? Priceless!

2. Btw that needle was put in her ass HA HA!! (sorry F)

3. Coincidentally, we was in the medical tent of Hyde Rock Calling (which we didn't have tix to) so security totally let us in! Stevie Wonder/James Morrison/Corinne Bailey Rae/Jamiroquai babyyy

4. Sharing nacho's with strangers (im not paying £6 a plate!)

5. When it was sunset, the whole crowd singing along to James Morrison 'You give me something'. Not to be cheesy but it was beautiful <3

6. After all this in like 50 degree heat, (gotta applaud me for wearing tights) i still had the energy to go to some birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment